Are you struggling to achieve career success?
Maybe you’re experiencing turmoil and feel unfulfilled in your work life. Maybe your confidence and sense of success has been tarnished by recent disappointment.
When we feel dispirited and stuck professionally it can also take a toll on our personal life if we don’t intervene.
To stimulate our sense of success sometimes we just need a little spark of inspiration and motivation.
So here are some words of wisdom to help you get moving and break out of the slump.
2. “Twenty years from now you’ll be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the things you did do.” – Mark Twain
3. “Your job isn’t to figure out how it’s going to happen for you, but to open the door in your head. And when the door opens in real life, just walk through it.” – Jim Carrey
4. “If you find yourself involved in something you don’t truly love & feel passionate about. Run, don’t walk to the fastest exit.” – Jim Sinegal
5. “If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try.” – Seth Godin
7. “Work hard. And have patience. Because no matter who you are, you’re going to get hurt in your career and you have to be patient to get through the injuries.” – Randy Johnson
8. “The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and, if they can’t find them, make them.” – George Bernard Shaw
9. “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” – Les Brown
10. “Starting out to make money is the greatest mistake in life. Do what you feel you have a flair for doing, and if you are good enough at it, the money will come.” – Greer Garson
12. “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
13. “My mind rebels at stagnation. Give me problems, give me work, give me the most abstruse cryptogram, or the most intricate analysis, and I am in my own proper atmosphere. I can dispense with artificial stimulants. But I abhor the dull routine of existence. I crave for mental exaltation. That is why I have chosen my own particular profession, or rather created it, for I am the only one in the world.” ― Arthur Conan Doyle
14. “I want to look back on my career and be proud of the work, and be proud that I tried everything.” – Jon Stewart
16. “Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.” ― Gail Devers
17. “Desire! That’s the one secret of every man’s career. Not education. Not being born with hidden talents. Desire.” – Johnny Carson
18. “I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.” – Stephen Covey
19. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” – Steve Jobs
Hopefully these quotations are uplifting and help you grow an unwavering sense of success.
Good luck with your career journey!