Takes hard work? Sometimes both!;)
As Partners in Wellness, Friends in Wellness, Caregivers in Wellness and Breathing–Fragile–Life in Wellness…we are always working on wellness.
One tool that helps me with my wellness (or coping successfully with challenges) is positively reflecting and mediating on my Reasons for Happiness. All of us have some challenge or trial: intense or otherwise we are experiencing. If we are not careful, we can be consumed by the (seemingly) negative and have our healthy thinking thrown off balance.
THANKS MUCH for reading/following this coping tool: this cumulative list of 8 things rotates every 8 days. 1 week of time living/learning = 7 days + 1 day/next day #8…buying out time for stopping/reflecting/meditating/recording/listing/appreciating: HAPPINESS Factors (Contributors) multiply continually…no matter what the unexpected weekly circumstance(s) or emotional climate.
POSITIVE ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING!:)
Happy Sunday, February 16th, 2014…WOW!!
We have 200 Reasons for Happiness…please, I need your help to count:
200. The book of Proverbs aka ancient wise words that help/guide modern living successfully:
“Precious treasure and oil are found in the house of the wise. But the stupid man will squander what he has.” (Proverbs 21:20)
“A wise man can scale (or prevail over) the city of the mighty and undermine the strength in which they trust.” (Proverbs 21:22)
199. A self-sacrificing spirit (or willingness) to sacrifice as an expression of genuine love, respect, trust and faith.
198. Funerals/Memorial Services…because they bring people together (usually on the basis of love for a mutual friend, relative, etc.) who would usually not be together or see one another regularly (or giving you an opportunity to meet friends of friends).
197. Times of opening and times of closing (closure) aka times of reflection, meditation and times of personal inner growth manifestation(s) and organization(s).
196. Beginnings and endings…finished chapters of life and books, etc…passages of time and space…completions completely complete.
195. Curry and Cayenne Pepper…spices…of life.
194. Olives and pickles
193. Jumping ropes and through hoops: good exercise for body/mind/heart.
192-185 see post: 192 Reasons for Happiness!
184-177 see post: 184 Reasons For Happiness!
176-169 see post: 176 Reasons for Happiness
168-161 see post: 168 Reasons for Happiness!
160-153 see post: 160 Reasons For Happiness!
152-145 see post: 152 Reasons For Happiness
144-137 see post:144 Reasons For Happiness!
136-129 see post:136 Reasons For Happiness!
128-121 see post: 128 Reasons For Happiness
120-113 see post: 120 Reasons For Happiness!
112-105 see post: 112 Reasons For Happiness!
104-97 see post: 104 Reasons For Happiness
96-89 see post: 96 Reasons For Happiness!
88-81 see post: 88 Reasons For Happiness!
80-73 see post: 80 Reasons For Happiness
72-65 see post: 72 Reasons For Happiness!
64-57 see post: 64 Reasons For Happiness!
56-47 see post: 56 Reasons For Happiness
48-41 see post: 48 Reasons for Happiness!
40-33 see post: 40 Reasons For Happiness!
32-25 see post: 32 Reasons For Happiness
24-17 see post: 24 Reasons For Happiness!
16-9 see post: 16 Reasons for Happiness!
8-1 see post: 8 Reasons For Happiness
photo-number-two-hundred-in-silver-letters-on-a-silver-pedestal available at Shutterstock