1 week of time living/learning = 7 days + 1 day/next day number 8…buying out time for stopping, reflecting, meditating, recording, listing, ruminating, appreciating: HAPPINESS FACTORS/CONTRIBUTORS do multiply…no matter what the unexpected weekly circumstance(s) or weather (fleeting/changing emotional climate or otherwise).
*Please Note: This on-going (at times non-thematic, random, rambling or poetic) list/reasons is a Coping Tool for Partners, Caregivers and Others.
96. Trees, plants and ants (specifically worker or sugar not fire ants: ouch!)
95. Kitty Cats that like to be held and not held…on super-breezy Florida days i.e. today🙂
94. Transportation as in a working vehicle/bike/feet aka something reliable that gets you where you need to go when you need to go
93. Hugs big and small (preferably bear)
92. Mustaches, goatees and beards that keep your face warm
91. Reminders that protect and keep one out of danger and demonstrate unselfish love:
“Beloved ones, this is now the second letter I am writing you in which, as in my first one, I am stirring up your clear thinking faculties by way of a reminder.” ~2 Peter 3:1
90. Unselfish Love…(uses clear thinking faculties).
89. Courageous voices that speak up/out against the unacceptable (i.e. non-compassion/crimes/abuses against humanity/all breathing–fragile–life)!
- 88-81 see post: 88 Reasons For Happiness!
- 73-80 see post: 80 Reasons For Happiness
- 72-65 see post: 72 Reasons For Happiness!
- 64-57 see post: 64 Reasons For Happiness!
- 56-47 see post: 56 Reasons For Happiness
- 48-41 see post: 48 Reasons for Happiness!
- 40-33 see post: 40 Reasons For Happiness!
- 32-25 see post: 32 Reasons For Happiness
- 24-17 see post: 24 Reasons For Happiness!
- 16-9 see post: 16 Reasons for Happiness!