1 week of time living/learning = 7 days + 1 day/next day number 8…buying out time for stopping, reflecting, meditating, recording, listing, ruminating, appreciating, expressing, rejoicing:
HAPPINESS FACTORS/CONTRIBUTORS multiply and no matter what the matter?? what the unexpected/emergency weekly circumstance(s) or weather (fleeting/changing emotional climate or otherwise) that may arise.
*Please Note: This on-going (at times non-thematic, random, rambling or poetic) list/reasons is a Coping Tool for Partners, Caregivers and Others.
May You have Happiness & Peace! May this compilation help You in some small way, today! 🙂
120. Having ENOUGH…of whatever: be it positive or be it negative (and not too much of anything).
119. Technology that works…WELL
118. Butterflies flying
117. Snow flakes and finger prints and foot prints
116. Full stomach and empty stomach
113. Laughter and Rejoicing: “You have changed my mourning into dancing; You have removed my sackcloth, and you clothe me with rejoicing.” (Psalm 30:11)
112-105 see post: 112 Reasons For Happiness!
104-97 see post: 104 Reasons For Happiness
96-89 see post: 96 Reasons For Happiness!
88-81 see post: 88 Reasons For Happiness!
80-73 see post: 80 Reasons For Happiness
72-65 see post: 72 Reasons For Happiness!
64-57 see post: 64 Reasons For Happiness!
56-47 see post: 56 Reasons For Happiness
48-41 see post: 48 Reasons for Happiness!
40-33 see post: 40 Reasons For Happiness!
32-25 see post: 32 Reasons For Happiness
24-17 see post: 24 Reasons For Happiness!
16-9 see post: 16 Reasons for Happiness!
8-1 see post: 8 Reasons For Happiness