1 week of time living/learning = 7 days + 1 day/next day number 8…buying out time for stopping, reflecting, meditating, recording, listing, ruminating, appreciating: HAPPINESS FACTORS/CONTRIBUTORS do multiply…no matter what the unexpected weekly circumstance(s) or weather (fleeting/changing emotional climate or otherwise).
*Please Note: This on-going (at times non-thematic, random, rambling or poetic) list/reasons is a Coping Tool for Partners, Caregivers and Others.
104. First Responders to Disasters and Crises
103. Disaster Relief Volunteers
102. Comforters of the Heart, Mind, Soul using Comforting Words and Comforting Hugs: “When anxieties (or disquieting thoughts) overwhelmed me (or became many inside me), You comforted and soothed me (or Your consolations soothed my soul).” Psalm 94:19
101. Children Laughing🙂
100. Cats Meowing and Doggies Barking
98. Socks and Gloves
97. Sugarless Gum
- 96-89 see post: 96 Reasons For Happiness!
- 88-81 see post: 88 Reasons For Happiness!
- 73-80 see post: 80 Reasons For Happiness
- 72-65 see post: 72 Reasons For Happiness!
- 64-57 see post: 64 Reasons For Happiness!
- 56-47 see post: 56 Reasons For Happiness
- 48-41 see post: 48 Reasons for Happiness!
- 40-33 see post: 40 Reasons For Happiness!
- 32-25 see post: 32 Reasons For Happiness
- 24-17 see post: 24 Reasons For Happiness!
- 16-9 see post: 16 Reasons for Happiness!
photo-stainless-steel-house-number-one-hundred-and-four-on-a-black-marble-wall available at Shutterstock