The observant Reader(s) among You may have noticed already: this cumulative list of 8 things rotates every 8 days. 1 week of time living/learning = 7 days + 1 day/next day no. 8…buying out time for stopping/reflecting/meditating/recording/listing/appreciating: HAPPINESS
FACTORS/CONTRIBUTORS multiply…no matter what the unexpected weekly circumstance(s).
It’s all about Attitude! Make it: GRATITUDE: Year-Round Attitude!
Dwelling on the Encouraging, keeps us all going on a positive path of wellness.
*Please Note: This on-going (at times non-thematic, random or poetic) list is a Coping Tool for Partners, Caregivers and Others. Positive Reflection adds to Our Wellness!
What adds to Your wellness: today?
64. Changing Seasons. Helps me appreciate the beauty of the temporary. EnJOY while things last and don’t worry when they change. Expect changes, tweaks, adjustments in life. Changing/changes are necessary inevitable elements of growth.
“So let us not give up in doing what is fine, for in due season we shall reap if we do not tire out.” Galatians 6:9
Keep tweaking Your weak/week!🙂
62. Colorful leaves
61. Falling leaves and collecting/picking up leaves
60. Raking leaves into piles to jump in…
59. Jumping, skipping, running, playing!
58. Talking and chewing (mind and body food) without pain.
57. A bounty of crisp air and a bounty of crisp/crunchy apples.
56-47 see post: 56 Reasons For Happiness
48-41 see post: 48 Reasons for Happiness!
40-33 see post: 40 Reasons For Happiness!
32-25 see post: 32 Reasons For Happiness
24-17 see post: 24 Reasons For Happiness!
16-9 see post: 16 Reasons for Happiness!
8-1 see post: 8 Reasons For Happiness
photo-number-illuminated-with-yellow-spotlight-on-black-background available at Shutterstock