Every year I share a round-up of the most popular posts here on Weightless (as judged by pageviews). Below are 15 posts you guys really liked—everything from questions we can ask ourselves to dealing with self-doubts to eating mindfully.
Overall, this year was all about getting honest with ourselves and embracing both our bodies and our natural tendencies (remember, you’re not a robot, and it’s OK and good to honor your natural rhythms). It was about being self-compassionate when we feel depleted and overwhelmed. It was about realizing that we aren’t bad for eating a bag of chips or fluffy biscuits with real butter (yum!). It was about realizing that we can move our bodies in ways that feel exhilarating and calming—in ways that help us feel alive. And that will look very different for everyone.
It was about reframing unhelpful thoughts and rewriting our stories. Because we can empower ourselves and make decisions that serve us today, even if we didn’t yesterday. It was about self-forgiveness even when we’re really disappointed with ourselves. It was about creating days that truly nourish us, because, again, you are the author of your life.
- 21 Thought-Provoking Questions to Ask Ourselves
- More Ways to Manage Racing Thoughts
- Complete These Sentences to Explore and Reconnect with Yourself
- Reminders for the Days You Need Extra Self-Care
- A Few Questions that Might Transform Your Self-Care
- 20 Questions for Exploring Unconditional Self-Love
- What It Means to Love Ourselves Unconditionally
- Shifting the Focus from What Doesn’t Matter to What Does
- Self-Care Sunday: 15 Ideas for Spending the Day
- Decluttering Our Inner and Outer Spaces
- A Simple Exercise for Dealing with Self-Doubts
- 20 Questions for Getting Honest with Ourselves
- Reframing Negative Thoughts into Helpful Questions
- Conducting Regular Self-Care Check-Ins
- Self-Care Sunday: Eating Mindfully
Happy almost New Year! I hope everyone has a very healthy, nourishing and wonder-filled 2016.
What were your favorite posts? What are you currently struggling with? What would you like support with? What kinds of posts would you like to see in 2016 on Weightless?
As always, thank you so much for reading!! 🙂