Today, instead of sharing one way to practice self-care, I’m sharing a list of ways. Below is a round-up of my and other people’s pieces on ideas for practicing self-care on this Sunday and beyond.
- Carve out some down time.
- Listen to yourself.
- Listen to this beautiful self-love visualization.
- Connect to a loved one — call them, write them a letter, invite them for a quick cup of coffee or tea. Cultivate your friendship in some way today.
- Connect to your wild, authentic voice.
- Try these mantras.
- Nourish your creativity by reading, signing up for a class, trying something new, making something more interesting and giving yourself permission to play.
- Read this powerful poem.
- Remember what is true.
- Explore what you must do.
- Write down your personal definition of self-care.
- Spend some time contemplating the seven most important lessons you’ve learned so far.
- Create a list of nourishing activities, and do one activity today.
- Eat mindfully, reminding yourself of the miracle of food.
- Start creating a play-book for yourself or a loved one.
I hope you find something that resonates with you in the list above. Or do anything today that brings you joy. Happy Sunday!