Top 12 Weightless Posts From 2012
Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a great New Year’s Eve. Today, I wanted to share the 12 most popular posts from the past year.
Thanks so much for reading Weightless, and for sharing your thoughts in the comments. I’m not exaggerating when I say that writing this blog has truly changed my life for the better.
- 5 Things Not To Say To Someone With An Eating Disorder
- The Myths Of Healthy Eating: Q&A With Nutritionist Michelle Allison
- Why Shaming People To Lose Weight Doesn’t Work
- Raising Confident Daughters: Q&A With Barb Steinberg
- What To Do When The Thin Ideal Sneaks In
- Why Weight-Loss & Diet Commercials Are Dangerous
- 5 Reasons I Chose To Fight My Eating Disorder & Won
- Healthy Eating & Nutrition Education: Q&A With Michelle Neyman Morris
- 5 Amazing Facts About Our Bodies
- Body Image Booster: Make Your Mornings Body-Positive
- The Surprising Differences Between Dieting & Not Dieting
- Body Image Booster: Uplifting & Inspiring Quotes
What are your favorite Weightless posts? What kinds of topics would you like to see in 2013?
Tartakovsky, M. (2014). Top 12 Weightless Posts From 2012. Psych Central. Retrieved on February 25, 2017, from https://blogs.psychcentral.com/weightless/2013/01/top-12-weightless-posts-from-2012/