Self-Discovery Series: 19 Posts on Creativity!
Today, I’m thrilled to feature the bloggers who’ve participated in our series, Self-Discovery, Word by Word! This month’s word was “creativity,” and I hope you enjoyed reflecting on it.
In the midst of a hectic schedule and life responsibilities, I’m really trying to connect to my creativity. And reading your posts was a wonderful way to do that! Below, are your fantastic posts on creativity in the order I received them.
- Megan @ Ascension Blog: Creativity, i.e. our natural state of being
- Michele @ Healthy Cultivations: Creative Thinking Regarding Body Image
- The Writing Goddess @ OCPD: Scattered Thoughts from the Front Lines: Let Creativity Bubble Through Your Life!
- Katie @ Health for the Whole Self: The Yellow Post-It Note: A Poem
- Rosie @ RosieMolinary.com: Creativity and Body Image
- Joy @ Being Joy: Creative Reflections
- Christie @ Abundant Self-Care: The Colors of Your Creative Spirit – A Guided Meditation
- Ashley @ Nourishing the Soul: Insert Creative Title
- Elizabeth @ More to Love Sketchbook: Creativity, Self-Esteem and Body Image
- Juliana @ Aspire to be Juliana: Creativity
- Heather @ Jumbling Towers: Suffering’s Role in Creativity
- Anna @ Curvy Yoga: Why Yoga + Creativity = Body Awesomeness
- Mara @ Medicinal Marzipan: Using Creativity to Improve Your Body Image
- Taron @ Mind, Body & Scroll: Creativity: This Time It’s Personal
- Rosie @ Rosie is a Loser!: Creativity and Body Image
- Jules @ Big Girl Bombshell: Wed Wisdom: Green Skies – Purple Grass
- Dorry @ Living with Healthy Hunger: Self-Discovery, Word by Word: Creativity
- Janet @ Health Misfits: Creativity: Breaking Down the Barriers to Change
- Margarita @ Weightless: Connecting To Your Creativity
If you did write a post, and didn’t get a chance to email me, just include your link in the comments!
Again, thank you so much to everyone who participated and offered their thoughtful and insightful perspectives.
How do you define creativity? What do you do to bring out or connect to your creativity? Do you have a scheduled time for being creative or does creativity pervade all areas of your daily life? In general, do you think that creativity has any connection to your body image?
Tartakovsky, M. (2014). Self-Discovery Series: 19 Posts on Creativity!. Psych Central. Retrieved on March 23, 2018, from https://blogs.psychcentral.com/weightless/2011/01/self-discovery-series-19-posts-on-creativity/