Every Monday features a tip, exercise, inspiring quote or other tidbit to help boost your body image. For many of us, Mondays are tough. We may feel anxious and stressed out, anticipating an arduous week, especially if we didn’t get much rest and relaxation during the weekend. These kinds of feelings don’t create the best environment for improving one’s body image. In fact, you might be harder on yourself and easily frustrated. You might even feel like you’re walking on egg shells – with yourself! With these posts, I hope you’ll have a healthier and happier body image day, that’ll last throughout the week.
Got a tip for improving body image? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I’ll be happy to feature it. It can be anything you do that’s healthy and helps boost your body image. I’d love to hear from you!
There are so many incredible resources on the Web that help us improve our body image and our self image overall. Below are just a few of the body image tips you’ll find buzzing around the blogosphere.
- Nourish your body image by having fun.
- Reframe your imperfections.
- Write an honest letter to your body.
- Post a note anywhere that tells someone else they’re beautiful and perfect as they are.
- Give unconditional self-acceptance a try at least for a day.
- Take the time to pause.
- Learn to love your flaws.
- Respect your body!
- Date yourself.
- Don’t take magazines so seriously.
- Boost your self-esteem — and do it mindfully.
- Realize that some “experts” are pushing unrealistic — and sometimes dangerous — messages.
- Tweak your thoughts from “have to” to “get to.”
- Stop comparing yourself to others by shifting your focus.
- Be in the moment.
What’s your favorite tip? How do you improve your body image?