27 thoughts on “Get Up To Two More Hours Sleep With This Top Tip

• November 1, 2017 at 7:08 pm

I can confirm the efficacy of this strategy, having previously been a 2 hour plus iPad user after going to bed and facing difficulty getting to sleep and multiple wakes.Since stopping iPad use after bedtime,I sleep much better and I am less tired in the day.
    Please try this.

• December 14, 2017 at 7:12 am

Hmm, it’s my kindle that’s a problem for me. I definitely feel I need to leave it downstairs.

• December 14, 2017 at 7:38 am

It is definitely helpful to stop using electronics a little before bed to wind down, thanks for sharing!

• December 14, 2017 at 7:43 am

Oh how am so guilty of this, I always tell myself that I will take it to my room and turn it off as soon as I hit the pillow but boy does everything look interesting on that screen at that moment! few more minutes I keep telling myself until I regret it in the morning. thanks for sharing

• December 14, 2017 at 8:20 am

Really great and interesting post. I take a really long time to fall asleep every night and my phone is next to me.
    Maybe it’s time for me to get an alarm clock!

• December 14, 2017 at 9:39 am

You’re definitely onto something here! I get so distracted by my phone at night and I end up going to sleep so late.

• December 14, 2017 at 11:58 am

My phone definitely keeps me up at night. Technology is incredible, but it’s also made me see I need to learn balance! I think the addiction is real!

• December 14, 2017 at 8:49 pm

I’ve been having so many issues sleeping lately. I think this is probably part of the problem. This is a good reminder and I’m going to start trying to be better about my phone at night. Thanks!

• December 15, 2017 at 5:22 am

Woow didn’t know it was that bad for us to have an iphone next to our beds. Time to change that habit…

• December 15, 2017 at 8:36 pm

Hey Nadene…thanks so much for this post. I’ve been considering leaving my phone in the living room and switching to an old-fashioned alarm clock. I hate to admit it but I am obsessed with my phone and part of the reason I normally have issues sleeping and concentrating.

• December 15, 2017 at 8:37 pm

It will likely help a lot. Each time I break my phone use before bed rule, it takes me longer to fall asleep.

• December 17, 2017 at 11:17 pm

I definitely look at my phone way too much during the night, so I’m sure if it wasn’t in the room it would save me from losing quite a bit of sleep!

• December 30, 2017 at 9:31 pm

Great post! I have read a lot about how electronics before bed is not good. Thank you for sharing. Super informative

• December 30, 2017 at 10:58 pm

Great tip! Thank you for sharing, I never thought of this!

• January 1, 2018 at 1:26 am

Great post! I have read a lot about how electronics before bed is not good

• January 1, 2018 at 6:00 am

I agree for sure, but unfortunatly I have to have mine with me incase theres an emergency with my husband at work ! He works nights. HOwever when hes home I have it on silent and get a great night sleep 🙂

• January 1, 2018 at 2:01 pm

These are such great tips!

• January 2, 2018 at 6:44 am

My phone is in our bedroom and it is something I am very conscious of avoiding before bedtime and during the night. It usually gets hidden on the floor 🙂

• January 2, 2018 at 8:34 am

I agree so much! I really want to get a normal old school clock so I’m not tempting to check in on things with my smartphone!