6 thoughts on “Borderline Personality Disorder: Is Your Therapist Dogged by a Dark Side?

• June 23, 2012 at 10:36 am

🙂

• June 23, 2012 at 6:16 pm

Thanks for sharing such an important corrective experience in therapy. Having an awareness of what makes us freeze then provides us with more of a choice next time. And there will be a next time in our life!
    I hope to be where you are at soon! Thanks so much. You have tremendous courage.

• June 24, 2012 at 8:36 pm

.. why use a Rottweiler (a loyal and noble breed) to make your point? My Rottweiler (a rescue) was once attached by a Golden Retriever that was quite aggressive I might add.

It would be nice if people didn’t have to use breeds for purposes of stereotyping.

Remember: please neuter and spay your pets (all of them)

• April 20, 2013 at 5:12 pm

sorry if this website is thrapy unplugged, the plugs
    are still in. You forgot to remove them. My therapist flew at me because I went down t his office
    to verify my next appointment. I could of course have seen his point of view and gone away thinking my therapist is always right. Problem was, he didnt see me and left me unable to work near my university finals. I later discovered his qualifications were fake and the serious personality disorder was his. In the climate of opinion that prevailed and may still prevails in therapy, I felt that he as a therapist was being defined as right. If he had held a gun to my head and pulled the trigger someone would have said, “he must have had a reason for doing it”. He had a fake doctorate and a conviction for living on immoral earnings – ah well, he is a therapist I am sure he was doing it for a reason – Get unplugged before its too late and start being critical of therapy

• April 26, 2019 at 6:38 am

Actually sounds pretty clear. This is a horrid experience that you had, and you absolutely have every right to feel everything you’ve been feeling and expressing! aaaand your “therapist” was not treated and therefore… yup. Time to get to someone who can utilize your obvious keen sense of tracking, and actually feel more optimistic about your prognosis, your diagnosis and your life.

• November 1, 2016 at 3:55 pm