Hello readers, new and old!
I’m Alicia Sparks, and I’ll be taking over Unleash Your Creativity (UYC). I also manage Your Body, Your Mind and handle Psych Central’s weekly Psychology Around the Net. (You can learn more about me at your convenience, if you’re interested!)
Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions. — Albert Einstein
So, let’s talk about potential coming attractions, shall we?
In an effort to re-launch Unleash Your Creativity in a way that’s appealing to YOU, I’m calling for feedback on the kinds of things you’d like to see here at UYC.
For example, some ideas I’ve been fleshing out include:
- Creativity in the workplace.
- Turning your creativity into a career.
- Using creativity in everyday life.
- Creativity in the arts (music, literature, painting, sculpture, poetry, etc.)
- Breaking free from a creativity rut.
- Nurturing your creativity.
- Mental health and creativity.
- Healing with creativity.
- Creativity as it relates to life factors (gender, age, nationality, etc.)
Obviously, these are just a handful of topics, and they definitely lend themselves to branching out.
I’m going to drop a poll for your convenience and I’d love it if you’d let me know which topic(s) interest you most! Also, if you think of another creativity-related topic you’d like to see more of — or a different twist to anything listed here — just specify it in the poll or leave a comment!