Top 10 Reasons To Take A News Fast
Here are our Top 10 Reasons to Take A News Fast:
10. You’ll smile more, frown less.
9. You’ll have more time to play frisbee.
8. There will still be news when you get back.
7. You’ll be able to focus on things you can actually change.
6. You’ll have more time to play frisbee with your dog.
5. Your blood pressure may stabilize and your digestion might improve.
4. You’ll have time to rediscover literature.
3. If something serious happens that you need to know, other people will tell you anyway.
2. You’ll be able to laugh, love, and smile without thinking: Wow, there are so many terrible things in the world, how can I enjoy myself?
1. You’ll argue with others less.
More on news fasts:
Frisbee photo by Wikotto
& C.R. Zwolinski, R. (2015). Top 10 Reasons To Take A News Fast. Psych Central. Retrieved on December 12, 2017, from https://blogs.psychcentral.com/therapy-soup/2015/07/top-10-reasons-to-take-a-news-fast/