6 thoughts on “Letting Your Dreams Live A Life Of Their Own

• December 11, 2011 at 10:38 pm

This is such a simple yet very inspiring blog post – this is probably the only time your life will be lived.

Very powerful indeed. I, for one, often settle for the safe side than take risks that will help me achieve my dreams. I’ve been able to make some breakthroughs and hopefully be able to maintain my focus and motivation.

Just to read something like this is a validation that I’m on the right track.

Thanks

• December 12, 2011 at 3:46 pm

Inspiring stuff, Leo and Paul – thanks for sharing the dream…

• December 12, 2011 at 3:25 am

Everything you see around you, use, even what you’re reading with now was someones dream. They were probably told it would never work too!
    Let’s dream on.

• December 14, 2011 at 3:51 pm

I had dreams – once, a long time ago (30-40 years ago). A couple of small ones I achieved, I don’t remember what the other ones were.

I wish I could find some new dreams, something that would give me a reason to live, something to work towards, something to get out of bed for.

Anyone got any idea on how to discover a dream? Once I have an idea I know I can break it down into tiny achievable steps. But first I want to have a dream, a goal again. Maybe I am too old.

• December 19, 2011 at 12:43 am

Sounds like you’re dreaming of a dream, V A… a worthy dream indeed. (And one that I, personally, think you can never be too old for).

I wonder if your passions or values or the things that feel like they matter in your life can be a kind of guide in this process? Following the things that make the heart beat a bit faster…

May your new dream find you soon

• December 16, 2011 at 12:32 pm

A thought provoking post, telling us the obvious truth that we rarely think of. I feel more inspired than ever to work toward making my dreams come true. Thank you.