8 thoughts on “Notice Synchronicity to Increase Consciousness

• July 27, 2013 at 12:33 am

Sister in distant city found a dead kingfisher (bird) in her yard. I dreamt at that time of dead kingfisher and the area where she lives.
    For a time, when morning newspaper was delivered to my apartment door, on many nights I would dream of subject of next morning’s unusual front page story.
    During afternoon nap, dreamt of the subject of a radio program interview, which I heard upon waking and turning on the radio (unexpected topic).
    Lived in apartment that I believe was haunted, but maybe that’s another area of research.
    Often find that unusual names or ideas come to mind for no apparent reason and then they soon turn up in unexpected ways.

How does this help me be less anxious and panicky? I think it makes things worse, since the synchronicities are unexplained and a bit scary.

• July 27, 2013 at 10:43 am

Those are some powerful experiences! You are definitely plugged into a greater awareness and that can be anxiety provoking because there is so much we don’t understand. I often find that our greatest gifts are often our greatest challenges. Try and shift your perspective by looking at the good parts—that you and your sister are deeply connected, that you are blessed with a higher level of consciousness, etc. I suggest talking with others who have had similar experiences as I believe you will find this normalizing and comforting. Perhaps during meditation or reflective time, you could ask that this awareness be used for the highest good and practice deep breathing to calm the mind and the body. Thank you for your very interesting response and I wish you the best!

• July 27, 2013 at 10:16 am

I absolutely agree. If you hold yourself in a place of awareness then it is surprising how much you notice how the universe brings things together for you.

• July 28, 2013 at 12:02 am

There are accidents in life and I believe some people have crashed into my life for no good reason, just I didn’t see them for what they really were, or I’d have distanced myself. If you believe everything happens for a reason, can you explain the reasons to yourself? There are no answers here, just what God allows us to know…life is a bust everywhere, chaos, hurt, pain, accomplishments, failures….life is very official and no one escapes unless you life way off the grid. Life is sadness all the way through and we walk ever on alone, sharing times with some family, friends, but we are alone.

• July 28, 2013 at 10:34 am

Thank you for your response! These are some big thoughts about life and people will certainly have different opinions. I love the work of Wayne Dyer and he says, “Our thoughts create our reality.” I also like his quote, “Loving people live in a loving world. Hostile people live in a hostile world. Same world.” Good stuff to consider!

• August 3, 2013 at 7:52 am

When I was arriving at home from school, I felt a sudden wish to cry A LOT! My twin sister was with me. Somehow I felt a very hard feeling of sadness and despair two houses before mine. When I ring the bell to my older sister to open the door, I saw her covered with blood…My mother had just tried to kill herself in front of her. It was creepy I know, but I think me and my sisters were even more connected in those difficult days. We survived that event and also my mother. But still is a good example to illustrate the truth in your text.

• August 4, 2013 at 12:03 pm

Wow, I am so sorry you and your family went through that and am so glad that everyone is okay. What a powerful experience. Thank you for sharing!