6 thoughts on “Men Who Work on Themselves Are Sexy

• May 9, 2014 at 9:28 am

Yes, women say that vulnerability and openness in men is sexy and appealing … until men are vulnerable and open.

• May 9, 2014 at 4:08 pm

Sad but true in some cases. Women need to work on making these shifts as well by allowing and supporting men in being vulnerable and open.

• May 14, 2014 at 10:44 am

I thought it was sexy too, til I met someone who actively used it to prey on women, even in the development groups he helped at. For that reason, when I said he abused me (bruises took 2 weeks to go away), the owner of the company (a woman) blamed me for it – but I was the third person he hit on at the sessions and apparently at least the second person he abused physically and…oh, yeah, emotionally, using the skills he learned. I view him as an exception, but alas highlighting personal growth as sexy hits a wrong note – with me. Gee guys, you can score if you sign up for a personal development course seems to be the lead in this article. And… I am wonderful seems to be the subsidiary topic. Good for you.

• May 14, 2014 at 10:05 pm

I’m so sorry you went through this. It sounds like you met a very manipulative person to pretended to be something he wasn’t. Excellent point.

• May 15, 2014 at 9:19 am

This is absolutely nonsense. Women in general HATE vulnerable and open men. It is a sign of weakness. I’m yet to know a woman that really like a weak man. They like to say this on internet foruns, magazines, TV shows and so. But the naked truth is: women just CAN’T stand weak men.

• June 18, 2014 at 11:18 pm

I think that’s right. I’ve always been attracted to men who are doing their job attentively. The feeling is hard to describe.