7 thoughts on “My Most Embarrassing Situations Ever!

• January 27, 2016 at 11:40 am

I hope you realize that you got something out of those ordeals. Experience is said to be a hard teacher. First comes the test and then the lesson.
    Actually, I think you handled those situations as well as you could at that time.
    Hey, I don’t even remember my first embarrassing moment. Unfortunately, my parents took a picture. In the mid to late 50’s, I invented the first bikini, see through yet. I was probably about 5 and I’d been in our little inflatable pool. For some reason, I pulled my one piece suit down to my hips and put my swim goggles in what would become quite prominent features in about 10 years. I can’t figure how my parents could take the picture they said that they were laughing so hard.

And one situation similar to yours. I was working for a BIG company, though a very good one at the time (mid 70’s). One of my co-workers invited me to a concert, ELO. I had no idea who they were. We went and I got separated in the crowd. Between the noise, which I am sensitive to, and the odd smelling smoke, it was more than I could handle. Brain decided to call a cab and drive me back to my home 50 miles away. (I had money back then.) Scared the crud out of my coworkers, but I made a statement of some sort that day.

And I see your family could make life difficult for you, but they were also supportive.
    PS Must be interesting living in Great Britain, a truly civilized country.

• February 1, 2016 at 11:19 am

Hi, Thanks for replying. Your concert experience was very similar to mine at the pub! Our emotions make us make odd decisions at times, don’t they!:) Hope you’re well, John

• January 27, 2016 at 11:42 am

This article is neither interesting nor funny. My humiliating moment happened at the intersection of Larkin and Union Streets, a 4-way stop in San Francisco where one street was on a very steep hill. I had gotten off the bus and had to cross to my home. There was a huge polished limousine waiting for me on the steep hill. As I walked across, I had difficulty walking because my elastic waist skirt had fallen down. I had to stop mid-crossing and just step out of it! Luckily my half-slip was black, so nothing revealed. It must’ve been a bright spot for the limo driver.

• January 28, 2016 at 10:34 pm

I kept waiting for the embarrassing parts. You, friend, have led an embarrassment-free existence compared to many. My most embarrassing moment was at Disneyland as a kid. My mother and I went with another woman and her daughter. We went on different rides at one point and were having trouble finding them after agreeing we’d meet by the exit. Realizing there were two exits for our ride, I wandered off to check the other exit. Having no luck, I returned to my mom, sat on her lap with my arm around her and said I couldn’t find them. Imagine my embarrassment when I heard my mom ask what I was doing and I turned my head and saw I was sitting on the lap of the teenaged boy next to her.

Add to that, weeing my pants in a fit of laughter at a friend’s house, having diet soda come out of my nose during another laughing fit, telling a group of people that I couldn’t imagine some names on an old lady, such as Tiffany, only to have one woman in the group annouce her name was Tiffany, accidentally showing up at work in my slippers with sheep on them, the list goes on and on. And on.

• June 16, 2017 at 3:36 am

My name is Barry and my most embarrassing experience was a few years ago at Halloween. I was invited to a Halloween costume party with my friends Brittany and Sara. They said that they would take care of my costume and I let them. That was a mistake. On the day of the party, I show up and they show me a skimpy cheerleader uniform. Brittany even bought me this tiny nylon string-bikini panty to wear under the very short skirt. They had to convince me to go along with it. When we arrived at the party, we could see that it was packed. We got out of the car and I pulled at my skirt. Sara giggled and said, “It isn’t going to get any less short.” We walked up to the house and in that short walk I discovered that those tiny panties would quickly ride up on my tushie and get pretty cheeky. I adjusted and we went into the party. At the party, a lot of girls said they thought my costume was adorable. Then Brittany tells me that she signed me up for a bobbing-for-apples game. There were tons of people watching. The tub of water was about waist high and I bent over to try to grab an apple. I heard lots of laughter and figured that people were laughing because I was having a hard time getting an apple. I heard someone say, “Barry, looks like you have done plenty of oral bobbing before!” People laughed. I finally got an apple and started to bend up straight again when I heard Sara loudly proclaim, “oh baby, we all love those panties you are wearing!” In that moment, I remembered that bending over in the short cheerleading skirt revealed my panties and my panties were rode up on me revealing plenty of cheek. I stood there blushing, momentarily mortified with the apple still in my mouth. The room erupted with laughter. Most people had their phones out recording the whole event. I rolled my eyes and blushed and ran out of the room laughing and dying a thousand deaths of complete embarrassment. Brittany and Sara still ask me regularly if my panties are sitting cheeky. I just blush and glare.

• June 16, 2017 at 8:33 am

HA HA HA HA!! This is so cute and funny. Wish I could have seen this whole thing happen. Your friends Brittany and Sara are geniuses for setting this up. LOL!!

• June 17, 2017 at 12:59 pm

I feel bad for you, but hilarious too! Thanks for sharing:) John