8 thoughts on “The Break-up Article: 4 Reasons Why Girls Suffer More

• October 31, 2018 at 9:57 am

Fantastic article I will pass along to my teenage daughter and her friends!

• October 31, 2018 at 10:41 am

Nice article relating to the steps to complete grieving a break-up. As a male who has both been divorced and experienced a breakup – this is not at all accurate . I missed the connection more than the status. Maybe a bigger factor in this lies in the attachment patterns rather than the gender? Or who has initiated the breakup…
    Maybe the view of males spreading their seed applies more to a minority of Genghis Khans-
    given the emotional and financial investment most modern humans have in their kids….

• October 31, 2018 at 10:58 am

You re right. I’m always too hard on the guys. Breakups are never easy and certainly better to be the leaver than the leavee….

• October 31, 2018 at 11:49 am

….although I’m a bit baffled men get their self-esteem from the social status of coupling up and women get it from the sense of connection”—-isn’t it the other way around?

• October 31, 2018 at 12:05 pm

Good point. Gotta think about that…

• November 3, 2018 at 7:01 pm

Good one, daughter just broke up, now nasty custody , etc fight, of a 7 mth old, she is so mad ! point here I will pass on specially time does heal….

• November 3, 2018 at 11:55 pm

I hope things work out for her.