9 thoughts on “Has Your Sex Life Got You Down?

• October 30, 2013 at 11:59 am

I have never had a sex life. I have aspergers syndrome and am 48yrs old. I only get old boilers of dating sites and never anyone young and sexy. This was the same when I was younger and looking for women nearer my age. At college when I was 19yrs old I had a terrible rejection and again with a psychology student when I was 33yrs old. I am very ashamed that i’ve never had sex. When my parents are no longer about I will commit suicide. It is the sensible and common sense

thing to do in my case.

• June 4, 2014 at 4:08 pm

Please don’t give up and commit suicide. Keep reaching out to find friends and dates. It’s hard of course to take rejection and disappointment, but there are people out there who can care for you if you persist in looking for them.

• October 30, 2013 at 4:47 pm

Great article with some humor and much delight.

• October 30, 2013 at 4:49 pm

Thabk you Linda and Charles. You have a new fan!!

• October 30, 2013 at 8:59 pm

You are singing my song and preaching my gospel. I am a Christian but I teach all the sex positive messages that they never share with you in church or sunday school. I would love to re-blog your post on my blog at marriagecoach1.com.

John Wilder

• June 4, 2014 at 4:06 pm

Please go ahead and re-blog our post on your website. I just ask that you give Charlie and Linda Bloom credit for the writing. People need more sex positive messages!

• October 30, 2013 at 11:46 pm

I don’t have a sex life. I am not married and I believe sex belongs in marriage. I am also post menopausal so sex is not a big deal in my life.

• October 31, 2013 at 2:45 pm

What if you don’t hate sex, but just don’t feel like it anymore? Menopause put the ‘pause’ in my feelings down there, and in my head. I think maybe I just need to schedule it in, for hubby’s sake. He’s being patient, but he gets grumpy!

• June 4, 2014 at 4:05 pm

After menopause, many women don’t have the hormonal drive for sex so a choice is required. You are on the right track to schedule sex – not just for him, but for you too. You might find you’ll get into it if you give it a chance.