8 thoughts on “How to Make Him Fall in Love With You Online

• July 4, 2014 at 5:23 am

Good article, but it may set the tone for him to think you are more on the aggressive side, and if you and he do start dating, he may hope to be pursued, rather than do the pursing.

• July 4, 2014 at 4:24 pm

Hi, Whitney,
      There are times I would agree with you, but I’m not sure this time. For instance, would you smile at a man you liked, or say hello? There are 1000s of dating profiles for someone to plow through, and maybe some men would like the nudge – and that woman would get his attention.
      Donna

• August 2, 2014 at 4:04 pm

More women should do this, instead of complaining that the get messages from so many men online who are “liars” or only looking for one thing, etc. After your first forward email, the woman can tone it down. Maybe desirable men are getting lots of first emails. Most men aren’t. Most of our emails aren’t replied to either.

• August 2, 2014 at 5:51 pm

Great to hear from your side, Byron. All very good points to consider for our future adventures online.

• June 8, 2016 at 9:11 am

It’s true that the mens are pulling the shortest straw.
    I saw a program about net-dating, and the statistic are not on the male side.
    That’s why I opted out, the whole concept is flawed.

A woman (with kid) talked with me shortly at Monday, she took the initative.
    (We first “talked” emotionally, then she used words, and then it was up to me to “steer”)

Then she found out that I wasn’t as interested in her kid, as I didn’t ask about it (ehrm, him). She desired a man who are interested in kids, a fatherfigure, whereas I am not.

She wasn’t aggressive, just opportunistic and curious. That’s a good thing to have.
    I think that she started the wheel, and it was up to me to pick up her clues about what’s important in her life. Which I failed. 🙂

Very few womens can do that, starting the wheel smoothly, I really got impressed by her, but in a way we was on different planets.

• June 8, 2016 at 3:56 pm

I don’t think you “failed.” 🙂 You just had different ideas about what’s important.

That’s interesting that you admired her initiative. Even though she wanted to see different qualities in the end, maybe she was too quick to judge. It sounds like you were each impressed with each other.

• September 9, 2016 at 6:10 am

Good informative article. The only point that I wanted to mention is that online may not be the best way to make someone fall in love.

• May 13, 2017 at 3:49 pm

Online dating is statically the best way to meet someone. Just keep at it, after 20 dates I found the one. The more you write, read and meet the better chance you have.

The discussion section is closed to new comments for this blog.