15 thoughts on “The Rise of Female Child Molesters

• June 30, 2017 at 3:55 am

interesting blog post.

• January 15, 2018 at 11:43 am

Yes very interesting!

• July 4, 2017 at 1:18 pm

Thank you for this. As a survivor of sexual abuse at the hands of my own mother, I wish there were more articles like this out there.

• August 14, 2017 at 12:19 am

Feminism is a hate group. Feminists are hateful, sexist people. It’s time to wake up and realize that Feminists have an anti-male agenda and have been feeding all of us baloney for the last 165 years. Women are every bit as capable of being diabolical and evil and men are. And are as capable of being innocent of abuse as men are. We have to stop this “Women Good, Man Bad” bullsh*t and start understanding that anybody can be good or bad– or even both in different situations. The time for hateful, divisive ideologies is over. It’s time for reason and courage to rule the day. Feminism is about hate and tearing down men and masculinity. As long as it keeps the world in its thrall, we will not be able to see the world– and women– and men– for who they really are, and what they really are– human beings.

• August 14, 2017 at 3:41 pm

Feminism is a hate group. Well said!

• August 14, 2017 at 12:45 pm

I question whether this is really a “growing problem” or a “just now being recognized” problem. Your post itself notes that male victims are often laughed at and dismissed by police. On my side of the pond, in America, I have talked to hundreds of men over the years who were threatened with charges for filing a false report or wasting police time if they tried to file charges against their abusers, as either adults or children.

Some of these stories go back forty years.

So I’m not convinced it’s a growing problem. I think it’s a problem that always was.

• August 16, 2017 at 3:37 pm

I also would question whether this is a growing problem, or just one that the “motherhood and apple pie” along with “no woman would” feminism have caused us to be blind to. I cannot help but think this has always been there. I would note I can remember reading that female pedophiles were likely to be able to get away with many many offences prior to getting taken seriously, and the complaints of children against women were brushed off. This is rather like the priest issue – it is not like it suddenly occurred it is merely that we would not believe.

• August 16, 2017 at 8:28 pm

Circumcision is a crime and much worse abuse then imaginatory ‘penis washing abuse’!

• August 22, 2017 at 6:33 am

washing your child is somehow an abuse? WFT? Circumcision is the real crime. i agree with this.

• May 31, 2018 at 3:08 am

“washing your child is somehow an abuse?”

The foreskin should not be retracted. In pre-pubescent boys it is fused to the glans. Leave it alone. The bonding will break down and the foreskin will retract on it’s own around puberty.

• February 12, 2018 at 10:53 am

I agree circumcision is a crime. While I agree with most of the content of this article, I also think it is kind of a stretch to say that a boy’s mother washing his foreskin will cause him to prefer masturbation over relationships with women.

• October 24, 2017 at 6:11 pm

In the US this is also a problem, though the most high-profile examples can be found in our schools. Three out of four teachers of minor students are female in the US. There seems to be new arrests for female teachers having sex with underage male and female students nearly every day now. There’s no national conversation about this in the US, likely owing to double standards and fear of riling up militant feminists. Follow this feed and you can see new cases showing up all the time: https://www.facebook.com/FeloniousFemales/

• March 9, 2018 at 11:01 am

Another reason why female sexual abuse of children is under reported is that very often it does not involve penetration. The victim is therefore more likely to stay in denial about being sexually abused.

• September 28, 2018 at 3:04 am

It is far past due to begin making this topic known worldwide. Too many children boys and girls, suffer in silenced shame and alone.

This is an ongoing vile practise in my generational family system of malignant narcissistic abuse and pedophilia from both Male and Female, grandparents, parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins, all wrapped up and hiding in false religion, and even includes an EX-NUN! It’s a big vile cult.

Believe this happens, and happening more often than people could imagine. People, even professionals refuse to accept the facts. I know first hand attempting to be heard for more than fifty years. Not one PROFESSIONAL person acknowledged anything I said, they shut down and changed the topic.

Listen and believe, and do something. Or be a part of the problem in your silence.

• February 10, 2019 at 1:57 am

While I have no problem understanding generalizing Mother to all women, but will someone please explain to me how “giggles and enjoys the experience” morphs into “arouse his castration fear”?

The discussion section is closed to new comments for this blog.