7 thoughts on “Reasons To Love Your Life

• December 4, 2012 at 10:55 am

How to love your life if you’re working six days a week?

Work at something you love; it will seem less like work. Rethink working six days a week if it’s making your miserable. Find other ways to make ends meet (it’s possible, I see it happen all the time). OR, accept that a six-day work week is going to be your lot for the interim and make it work. You can’t always control the situations life puts you in, but you CAN control how you respond to them!

• December 4, 2012 at 8:59 pm

Well said TK. However, even if you love your work you can still become unbalanced by working too much. πŸ™‚

• December 5, 2012 at 3:19 pm

I noticed you listen and put into practical action Buddhist talks, but say you are not a Buddhist. Out of curiosity, why are you not a Buddhist,and why did you feel the need to add the disclaimer? Its as if those who are should be ashamed of it? It may not be what you meant, but its what many will read into it.

• December 5, 2012 at 6:04 pm

Well that interpretation is certainly not what I meant. The reason I made it clear that I don’t identify with a Buddhist belief system is because even though I certainly endorse many of their practices as mentally beneficial, as an article writer I’m writing for a large audience of people, and sometimes if you give the impression you identify with one faith or another it can ‘put people off’. My writing is about what works for dealing and coping with psychological issues and general well-being and while I think having a religious faith can be beneficial and wonderful for many people, I’m writing from a place of trying to reach everyone, religious or not. πŸ™‚

• December 6, 2012 at 10:00 am

Great article Kylie, thanks very much for sharing. You mentioned your drive to make a positive impact on the world and i must say i strive to do the same. Please know this article has made a postive impact on me πŸ™‚

• December 6, 2012 at 6:59 pm

What a sweet thing to say. I’m really glad you liked it Trini. πŸ™‚

• June 24, 2016 at 2:35 am

Hey, your post is very informative and you are right that we should love our life. Human life is really precious and priceless gift from God to all of us.

Thanks!