Today’s short post offers some questions that – if asked genuinely – will steer your mind in the direction of new options.
When you face challenges, the first thing to do is get your mind and emotions unstuck – and open to new ideas.
I hope the following questions help. They will certainly stretch your mind!
1. What if time allows me – at some point in the future – to look back on this challenge as the greatest thing that ever happened in my life?
2. If I were looking back from that future place, what opportunities would I see that came from this challenge?
3. What state of mind can I access right now that will help me move forward in a constructive way?
4. Which specific goals will move me toward the opportunity?
5. What do I need to do right this minute?
Suggestion: Copy and paste the questions into a document. Then, take just a few minutes and really think through your answers. Write them out. Then, discuss your answers with a trusted friend to get feedback and even more ideas.
If you like this article, then like my Facebook Page to keep up with all my writing.