8 thoughts on “Neurodiversity and Fight-or-flight Response: How Occupational Therapy Saved My Life by Teaching Me to Regulate My Nervous System and the 16 Things I’ve Learned

• May 10, 2019 at 11:43 pm

Wow! You never know how you impact people. You have come a long way- it’s taken a lot of hard work on your part and it is my honor to be there with you along the way! You are so brave and because of your courage to share your story you are also going to impact so many people who are struggling. Xox

• May 13, 2019 at 3:07 pm

Hi Michelle,

Thank you so much, and thank you for reading!

I hope I am able to help people by sharing my experiences — that’s the goal 🙂

Best,
      Jenna

• May 11, 2019 at 3:01 am

Your article was very helpful. I am wondering who is your OT?

• May 13, 2019 at 3:11 pm

Hi Monica,

I am so happy to hear my post was helpful 🙂 Thank you for reading!

I would like to check with my OT prior to sharing her information. May I ask the nature of your inquiry?

Please feel free to email me privately if you would like to so we can continue this discussion.

Best,
      Jenna

• May 11, 2019 at 7:00 pm

Loved reading this Jenna, what a great explanation of how your OT helped you. I have taken a few tips for a client of mine I am treating at the moment! Great post. Cheers, Jayne OT

• May 13, 2019 at 3:14 pm

Hi Jayne,

Thank you so much for reading and for taking the time to comment 🙂

I wish you and your client luck while working together!

Best,
      Jenna

• May 20, 2019 at 8:23 pm

By OT, do you mean Occupational Therapy?

• May 22, 2019 at 2:51 pm

Hi Jake,

I use OT to refer to my occupational therapist in my post, “I’ve been going to occupational therapy for close to one year now. I was referred to an occupational therapist (OT) by a psychiatrist,” but I’m sure many use it to refer to occupational therapy too.

Thank you for reading!