Need some ideas for dinner recipes for your family? Try out these 7 dinner meals below.
- Orange chicken recipe.
- Sweet and Tangy Glazed Salmon with Orange-Almond Rice
- Manicotti with Meat Sauce
- Four-Cheese Stuffed Shells
- Slow-Cooker French Dip
- Slow-Cooker Pot Roast and Potatoes
- Slow-Cooker Chicken Pot Pie
You can also cook extra or use leftovers so you can have dinner for an extra day. If you did this for all 7 meals, you could potentially have 14 days of meals ready and on hand.
You could also consider preparing some of the meals ahead of time. For instance, you could put the pot roast and potatoes in a large ziploc bag so it is easier to throw in the crock pot when you are ready to cook.
If you have a favorite dinner recipe, feel free to comment below and let us know.
Photo by jeffreyw
Photo by Nicholas Upton
Photo by jasonlam
Photo by Nikchick