Being a parent requires lots of work, time, and energy. It’s a balancing act for sure! Parenting toddlers involves a whole different challenge when it comes to balancing everything compared to parenting other developmental stages.
Time is a precious and valuable thing, especially for parents of toddlers.
What is time management?
Time management is the process of planning and being consciously aware of how we use our time and what time is spent on specific activities, especially with the purpose of improving effectiveness or productivity.
Here are 7 Simple & Unique Time Management Strategies for Parents of Toddlers. Click here to see a more thorough explanation of each of the 7 Time Management Strategies with the
- Evaluate your time
- Do a personal time study.
- Give your toddler something to do
- Use this strategy so you can tackle some of your to-do list or even just take a break.
- Baby steps (Identify micro-goals and implement strategically)
- Take small steps and implement them in a planful manner.
- Make Lists
- Lists can help you be less overwhelmed and help you to be more strategic with your time.
- Use productivity sprints
- Click here to find out what productivity sprints are and to see how this strategy can help you manage your time.
- Organize and declutter
- This is definitely a commonly discussed topic, but it can do wonders for your time management.
- Plan ahead
- Save minutes or even hours by planning ahead.
It is possible to make better use of your time and feel less stressed about time management, as well. Try out at least one of these strategies and see how it impacts your life.
image credit: © studiostoks via Fotalia