Sometimes, we, as moms, get stressed by the clutter in our homes or maybe by the feeling of chaos in our schedules or possibly by the never-ending chores.
This blog post will provide you with 10 links to websites, articles, or other resources that can provide you with useful information that you can use to help you manage your day to day life so you can experience more peace, fulfillment, and joy in your life.
- ARTICLE: Life fixes: 50 ways moms keep it together.
- PODCAST: Beyond Burnout: Life Management for Working Moms
- BOOK: The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up
- ARTICLE: How to have it all: Time Management Secrets form Six-Figure Moms
- ARTICLE: How to organize a kitchen into zones for easier cooking!
- ARTICLE: How to organize for Christmas in November for a stress-free Christmas!
- WEBSITE: I’m an Organizing Junkie
If you have other ideas for resources for moms that help you to keep your life under control, feel free to mention them in the comments.