11 thoughts on “Greater Self Esteem with a Stroke of Your Pen: An Interview with Vimala Rodgers

• February 13, 2010 at 7:13 pm

I have been practicing Vimala’s program and it works. I feel happier than I have felt in years. I am seeing myself and the world with way more compassion. I look forward with joy to may daily practice. I recommend it to anyone who has the courage to change!

• April 27, 2010 at 11:56 am

Again, I’ll be pleased to send you guidelines for daily practice.

How does a person get a copy of the guidelines for daily practice mentioned in the article with Vimala?

• July 17, 2010 at 6:30 pm

I purchased Transforming Your Life Through Handwriting. WOW! What a change! I am just completing my 2nd 40 day committment. I have tried so many things to change my life, and this has been the most helpful I have ever tried. They say, “You can’t teach a old dog new trick”, but at 72 years of age I am thrilled, grateful and blessed that I am getting the tools I need to make a difference in our world. Thank you, Vimala! Thank you!

• April 23, 2011 at 8:27 am

Also i never left a comment on this blog.. Maybe because the “comment” link is not so impressive eye-catching.. But that what i like about this blog. Its nice and quite, no people leaving stupid comments or having bad discussions. Its just a good blog to get your latest information in design/art world. keep it up

• September 8, 2011 at 5:08 am

Dear Vimala,
    I have accquired your book YOUR HANDWRITING CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE. I live in India. I practise The Vimala Alphabet. My feeling is gud . I experience a lightness when I am writing your letters.I would like to be interactive with someone who could guide me and let me know how to go about step by step. Make the necessary changes and what letters need to be worked on. Could you please let me know how do I accquire this facility and what will be ur fees. Awaiting your response.
    Regards,
    Sharda

• January 30, 2012 at 9:38 pm

In my humble opinion, this is the secret behind the Hebrew language where each letter has a certain frequency and also a certain meaning. This just confirms the “Rabbi’s” who say that Moses received the Torah in 40 days, and whoever writes their own copy of the Torah, it is as if they received it on Mt. Sinai. This was exactly what I needed to hear. Thank you.

• September 24, 2013 at 7:14 pm

I am on my 3rd 40-day exercise. Since I bought the book and cards, I have not missed a day. At first it was very hard. My hand hurt, my fingers gripped the pen, my mind wandered…I struggled…but I was committed and I noticed right away lots of direct changes that were related to the letters I was working on that day….it was abrupt and exhilarating at the same time. Now, I am starting to experience a more deliberate pinpointed concentration that I am not actively doing…I guess my mind is not resisting so much. It’s like my mind is pulled in and a focus that is not ego or intellect is taking place. I am not scattered like I was at first. I am here….right here….right now. It is a feeling of clarity and a presence of more. I think the letters come alive with a feeling of Love that is very healing for my heart. I feel gratitude and much hope. Thank you.

• June 25, 2014 at 6:00 am

I was browsing the net as to how to write alphabet o clock wise or anti clockwise when i stumbled to this site. I have changed quiet a few alphabets and practise writing . i love to write .I prefer to read books and write rather than watching a movie or TV. I want to reduce my fear and i think this will take care of my weight issues and skin issues. If some one can guide me the alphabet which will remove fear from my mind i will be grateful.

• July 14, 2015 at 7:11 pm

My subconscious self and my real self have one thing in common. They both do not like me. Vimala’s exercises finally helped me see that. Yes, I work hard to be a better contributor to the world, but realize I may even be delusional about that. Sigh.

• August 11, 2015 at 8:46 am

Now now, i can feel the same way with my grandious visions, break it down brother and know changing ourselves is the first step to contribiting to all. When one person makes a change in perspective thru the subconcios ” cortial patterning” or what vimala said, YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CONTRIBUTING TO THE WHOLE! KEEP IT UP!! I have been writing for a yr+ a d get discourage cuz i wanna be better NOW. Alas all i. Divine order. Its not gonna hurt ….i have seen progress so i keep going. Love and light to u