Thich Nhat Hanh says: “Reality, ultimate reality, is free from all adjectives.”
This is an essential point: reality isn’t this or that, reality isn’t good or bad, reality just is.
The rest is mind-work of adjectivizing.
[Adjectivizing (labeling, describing) is the psychology of suffering. As soon as you begin to talk of good, you begin to brace for bad. As soon as you begin to talk of bad, you start to yearn for good. To describe is to suffer and to suffer is to describe. In the meantime, reality just indescribably is.]
- Sitting in a Chair of Reality
- Nondepressive Anhedonia
- Writing on Water
- The Touch of Reality
- All That Can Be, Is
- Time to Be (Timeless) is Now
- Past is a Memory, Future is an Imagination
- Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda, Buddha
- Completely Incomplete, Perfectly Imperfect