We’re human, and we can’t blame a mental illness on outbursts of rage, irritability, or anything else for that matter.
Here is a list of things that peeve me, and any other “normal” person with a mental illness:
- When people steal my toothpaste
- When I check my bag for my keys over and over
- When I have a fine point pen instead of a medium point pen.
- In a public bathroom
- In line waiting to board a plane
- In the company conference room.
- Why do some people not signal when changing lanes
- Why do I think about taking a trip to NYC and not book a ticket
- Why do I pluck my moustache instead of waxing it
- Why do I eat cheese every day…
When, where, and why are you peeved?