You may have heard of various Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder medications. However, have you ever heard of the medication called Dyanavel? This article will describe what this medication is, in addition to describing the side effects for the this specific medication.
What is Dyanavel?
What is Dyanavel? According to www.dyanavelxr.com, the following can be stated about this medication:
- DYANAVEL XR is a once-daily liquid medicine available by prescription only.
- DYANAVEL XR is a central nervous system stimulant prescription medicine. It is used for the treatment of ADHD in children 6 years and older. DYANAVEL XR may help increase attention and decrease impulsiveness and hyperactivity in patients with ADHD.
- Whether your child is starting on ADHD medication for the first time or switching from another ADHD medication, you may have some questions and want to know more about DYANAVEL XR.
- It is not known if DYANAVEL XR is safe and effective in children under 6 years of age.
What Are The Side Effects For Dyanavel?
- stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite;
- diarrhea, constipation;
- weight loss;
- mood changes, feeling restless or nervous, sleep problems (insomnia);
- dry mouth, unusual or unpleasant taste in the mouth;
- runny nose, nosebleeds;
- increased heart rate;
- headache, dizziness;
Stop using amphetamine and call your doctor at once if you have:
- chest pain, trouble breathing, feeling like you might pass out;
- fast heartbeats, rapid breathing;
- confusion, unusual thoughts, paranoia, hallucinations (seeing or hearing things that are not real);
- new behavior problems, aggression, anger, feeling irritable;
- numbness, pain, cold feeling, unexplained wounds, or skin color changes (pale, red, or blue appearance) in your fingers or toes;
- changes in your vision; or
- unexplained muscle pain, tenderness, or weakness (especially if you also have fever, unusual tiredness, and dark colored urine).
To conclude this particular article, this article has provided readers with information on the Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder medication called Dyanavel. It has described what Dyanavel is. In addition, it has also described the specific side effects experienced by an individual with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder who is currently taking Dyanavel. If you experience any of the above side effects from Dyanavel, do not wait. Consult with your licensed professional immediately. Again, if you have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, do not diagnose yourself. Consult with your doctor.