15 thoughts on “7 Life Lessons from Your Boyfriend’s Underwear!

• October 8, 2014 at 11:12 am

Somehow, I’d never thought of my skivvies as diagnostic…

• November 3, 2014 at 12:12 am

Maybe – but it made you comment, didn’t it? Thanks for stopping by.

• November 3, 2014 at 12:04 pm

…get outta my head…

• December 12, 2014 at 10:43 am

Loved it. Well said. More was said about boxers than tighty whities (the latter being my preference), but enjoyed it all the same. I look forward to reading more.

Carlos Michael, BSHS/M; MAED

• March 15, 2015 at 8:45 pm

Interested to read in point 3 about tucking Tshirt and dress shirt into boxers. I thought I was the only guy doing this from the comments I get from my mates!

• March 20, 2016 at 3:14 pm

Coolguy,

You are not alone. I tuck the shirt tails (t-shirt too), into my skivvies. Been doing that for many years. I found it helped to prevent the shirt bottom from rolling out. I guess it works with boxers too.

NPC

• June 27, 2016 at 4:17 pm

This method of keeping shirts neat and tidy actually works better with boxers, as there is more room for the shirt tail. The downside is that the boxers are more likely to show above your jeans, but hey, isn’t that what teenagers call sagging! Nobody has ever made any adverse comments to me.

• December 1, 2015 at 2:38 pm

What could it mean if hubby throws a perfectly good pair in the bottom of the trash. Looks like there is ejacto on it…when he has 5 other pairs with holes? Am I over analyzing??

• March 20, 2016 at 3:40 am

i found my boyfriends underwear that had skid marks in it, i understand ish happens but do i address it? if so how?

• August 19, 2016 at 6:47 am

NEVER, you don’t tell a guy he shit his pants even politely, How would you like it if someone asked you why you shit your pants? I am sorry, I don’t mean to be rude, not my intention..just live with it or maybe if you so a underwear with a stain, flip it over in front of him and don’t make it obvious, that is if it bothers you, it might tell him that you won’t go around telling people but maybe he should take better care of himself since it bothers you, but to be honest, I’d just completely ignore it and look the other way

• December 14, 2016 at 6:16 am

All boys and men leave skids at times, and sometimes it happens when they fart. (We’re more likely to save ours for the toilet, on which we must constantly sit to pee all day.)

• February 16, 2019 at 4:00 pm

What about a white powdery substance near the testicle area in a mans underwear? Does a mans sweaty testicles produce a white powdery substance? Dried semen has a shiny appearance but the powdery substance is usually left over from the joining with a woman. If the man cleaned his penis after sex but not his restocked would this be the powdery substance in the underwear?