25 thoughts on “How to Attract Wealth Instantly in 7 Simple Steps!

• May 21, 2015 at 5:26 am

Thank You so Much for the steps to attract wealth!!!!
    When you are envious of other peoples wealth you hold back on your prosperity and also you need to Forgive!!!

• May 22, 2015 at 2:56 pm

Hello, Brian!

Thanks for the post and for stopping by!

🙂

• June 13, 2015 at 8:44 am

Like these 7 steps. It makes sense. Will check out Deepak’s book and one of yours.

• July 29, 2015 at 1:43 pm

Thanks for sharing your information. I’ve been interested in attracting wealth ever since i heard of “the law of attraction”. I started ivestigating by watching movies and reading e-books about it. I even got started with meditation. I am getting wealthier every day and i enjoy every day doing it. The foundation indeed comes back to these 7 steps.

• September 19, 2017 at 10:28 am

I am glad you made it work–actually, no I am not. If you are making it work, and I have failed consistently for ten years, I only feel more angry, more trapped, more depressed, more in need of more drink, and in possession of less money to quench that thirst for some sense that life is worth living, and also, more desirous to kill myself and leave humanity a curse. Maybe great Cthulhu shall rise soon and devour his worshipers and bestow upon everyone else a fate worse than death…and I need Cthulhu to return if I am to escape this hell known otherwise as Earth.

• September 14, 2015 at 7:17 am

need to reevaluate my perception on wealth….. i live my life one day at a time… need to go thru this article over ….. Maraming salamat!!!

• October 7, 2015 at 10:42 pm

i really can feel the honesty of your heart, and your desire to help many to live the way we should be as a blessed people. i’m so inspired and encouraged by this simple truth that you post.GOD BLESS YOU.

• October 29, 2015 at 10:21 am

Really great article. Most writers who tackle the subject of attracting wealth, don’t get it right or at least they don’t explain it very well.

• October 29, 2015 at 10:41 am

Hi, Wayne!

Thanks so much and glad you enjoyed!

John

• December 2, 2015 at 12:57 am

hi there i find your blog post on how to create wealth very inspirational in the sense that it gives me hope that i can build wealth or my self and my family. i would like to thank you on a great post as for me its a eye opener and it gives me a new perspective on how to go about doing so… thanks alot and keep up the good work. <a_href="selfhelpgroupz.com"wealth at work

• May 1, 2016 at 3:10 pm

Love the post. My only “suggestion” is that giving of your time is not the same as giving of your money. Time is time; money is money. If you want to get money, ne MUST give money. The universe is VERY literal and gives back what you give. If you give time instead of money, that is what you will get back. Tithing is to be offered in the form of money. This shows we are able to part with it and release is, but it also shows our gratitude for having it.

• May 27, 2016 at 7:53 pm

Wonderful post, thank you for taking the time to write and share. This is all true although, I know people born into wealthy families and the person that aquired family money seems unhappy so, this article rings true most of the time, not always.

• February 5, 2017 at 4:09 am

Quite an informative article on various ways to generate wealth. A domain available for sale is moneyattractionlaws.com which you can purchase and promote your business in Money Attraction. Best Regards.

• February 25, 2017 at 4:20 pm

This gives me hope and and doesn’t ask for money whilst whilst telling me how to attract money. Seeking wealth and success right now with all heart
    Here we go…

• October 15, 2018 at 11:26 am

Thanks a lot John, for sharing a Wonderful, Positive and Inspiring Article.

I feel really Blessed to read & understand the steps to attract wealth.

I’ve been trying Law of attraction from almost an year now. And this post of your has really helped to understand a few things.

Please keep it up. Thanks

• March 5, 2019 at 2:06 am

Wonderful, wonderful and more wonderful. You have put into words succinctly of what I was vaguely aware, but was not sure about. I have always felt guilty about not being good enough, and my employees were more happy than I ever was. That you put the root cause of money as spiritual, gives me a new and sure direction. More power to you. Thanks.

• March 10, 2019 at 4:59 pm

I thank you for that information the seven step.I’m gonna try it and apply to my life .Because I know I’m worthy of a lot of wealth in my life and believe it. I was going about it the wrong way. Gambling thinking I’m gonna win the Powerball or Megga.somewhere in my heart I still believe that.

• March 25, 2019 at 3:09 am

Do things that lead towards wealth:

Live without, so that you can always live within your means.
    You will see that your savings will start to multiply. Once that happens, you will have funds to begin investing with.
    Learn to make wise investments. When prices rise rapidly as they have recently with cryptocurrencies, prices also tend to decline rapidly.
    Learn to not follow the herd. Be a free thinker. When masses do one thing, evaluate the situation. There are often profitable opportunities in doing the opposite.
    Don’t risk everything every time. Take smaller positions in multiple opportunities.
    As you invest in various opportunities, you will meet more people. Many will be wealthy. All will likely be more wealthy than you are. Don’t let that bother you in the least.
    Don’t view these peer meetings as strictly opportunities to make money. Look at them as opportunities to make true lifelong friendships.
    Your true friends will want you to succeed and will bring additional opportunities your way.
    it may be a ten to twenty year process, but you will be growing your own wealth the entire time. At some point, you could be the one that others want to get close to so that they can attract wealth.

• July 24, 2019 at 8:09 pm

Are you suffering from near success syndrome or you are having challenges achieving your dreams to be a great man and a wealthy person? you need spiritual powers to back you up. without back up you cant go anywhere far. contact baba Egbe today. no matter the situation there is a solution. do you need traveling document or you need a job or a fiancee? or protection from all source of danger? call or whatsapp Baba Egbe on +2348167012838 and your wishes shall come to pass

• August 9, 2019 at 9:50 pm

This is a very informative article, I did find a great information that I think is goes hand on hand with attracting money. https://bit.ly/2yPUh7Q

• September 20, 2019 at 8:57 am

Hi
    It’s really great to attract money
    Thanks

• November 8, 2019 at 11:17 am

Thanks so much for this beautiful article! I just lost my job and my situation is not the best right now, but reading this just got me inspired and is like an open the door to a new beginning in my life…….. Thanks!!

• January 14, 2020 at 10:35 am

I’m so inspired by the 7 step to attract wealth. It is so true and I love it.. As start to practice it.

• February 21, 2020 at 12:03 pm

Hi John
    The most rewarding wealth to me is when i give the little that i have and then see the smile on a persons face. The surprise look on that desperate persons face and the manner in which they bless you is worth more than all the money in the world. We are born with nothing and we take nothing when we die. Give with no intention of receiving and that feeling you feel from deep inside is so exhilarating that you actually want to cry. Now thats what i call true blessing and no amount of money can buy that feeling if you are not a genuine giver.
    Thanks for inspiring me and also making me realise my true worthiness as a human in this journey called life.
    If only everyone could be a giver instead of a taker – earth will be like paradise.
    Thank you Thank you Thank you!
    Vimi G