I started writing the Happily Imperfect blog for Psych Central in September of this year. It’s been such a great experience and I want to thank all of you, my readers. I am so happy to share my passion for overcoming perfectionism!
My goal in writing Happily Imperfect is to share helpful information, pose thoughtful questions, and create a community of like-minded folks interested in personal growth.
The blog primarily focuses on:
- understanding and overcoming perfectionism
- setting healthy boundaries
- decreasing our need to please others
- improving our ability to tolerate criticism
- treating ourselves with more compassion
- practicing assertiveness
- improving self-worth
- less 0ver-thinking, overwhelm and anxiety
- balancing work and fun (productivity, procrastination, relaxation)
These were my 6 most popular posts (based on page views) on these topics. They might be worth a second look!
Which post was your favorite?
I will be planning posts for 2016, so if you have a question related to one of the themes listed above, put it in the comments and I will try to address it. Again, thank you for reading and best wishes for the new year!
Join me on Facebook. More articles. More inspiration. More happiness!
Some images courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net