7 thoughts on “Chato’s Homage to Gary Larson (The Far Side) and Bill Watterson (Calvin and Hobbs)

• July 17, 2010 at 12:48 pm

I love The Far Side Too!!! Larson could always make me laugh and I can see a bit of his influenced in your Mental Health humor Chato. Thanks for the laughs… Oh, and I love the new cartoon for Calvin and Hobbs both funny and true.

• September 10, 2010 at 11:59 am

Chato, I posted the Calvin and Hobbs homage on my blog. Thank you so much for the work and effort you put in to maintain your drawing, writing, blogs, and websites. You uplift and bless many people.

• January 13, 2011 at 5:33 pm

That C&H comic is awesome. Disturbing, but awesome.
    May all your dreams contain Ellen Page.

• July 1, 2011 at 4:55 am

Thanks for the strategies presented. One thing I also believe is the fact credit cards supplying a 0% rate of interest often entice consumers in with zero interest rate, instant acceptance and easy on the web balance transfers, nonetheless beware of the number one factor that may void the 0% easy neighborhood annual percentage rate and also throw one out into the terrible house rapidly.

• February 29, 2012 at 10:57 am

I have looked everywhere including a page by page search of my copy of the Complete Far Side, but have not been able to locate the Gary Larson cartoon that depicts the following: two people sitting in an auditorium with a banner over head “Welcome to the Annual Reunion of dysfunctional Families.” Can you point me in the right direction?

• March 1, 2012 at 10:51 am

Jim – my intuition, however illogical, tells me what your looking for does exist yet with your futile search I can conclude one thing… It’s not a Far Side cartoons.