7 thoughts on “Weight-Loss: Mind – Body and Cannibalism (Part 1)

• March 13, 2012 at 11:35 am

Hi , I find that cannibalism is very overated and that people are cannibals as we speak. They eat meat.
    Recently I have been on a diet I got from *************** and its free so far I have dropped 8lbs just by eating right.

Not good enough as a comment to deem any juice… Come on Jack you can be more creative than that… No selling – just a honest comment and I’ll keep the url.. Sign your name + (one keyword). If you give a real meaningful comment and tweet this post. I may accept it and share some link juice with your site.

• March 13, 2012 at 6:29 pm

Dont Have Twitter Boss , Just sharing some info thats free thats all sorry if i offended you

• March 13, 2012 at 8:40 pm

Not offended Jack… I’m just using you as an example so that all the scarpers and black’hatters searching for a free backlink to weak sites at lease leave a comment worth reading. You just happen to leave a spam comment hoping for a back link in the wrong format… LOL Here is a little tip – any time you post a URl in your comment on this network it automatically gets flagged and get tagged with nofollow. It best to leave a real comment of 100 words or more about the subject at hand. No worries mate.

• March 13, 2012 at 3:14 pm

Hey great insight into the importance of the mind and the struggles someone may face in the pursuit of the happiness that a healthy body can bring.

• March 13, 2012 at 4:07 pm

Thank You Neil – and for not spamming me with some generic comment. I will not delete your comment or url for your one page blog/website. Instead I will give you some of my AWESOME link juice for your linkwheel to your diet solutions site. 😉

• March 15, 2012 at 10:07 am

Great insight into the importance of the mind. We need to be disciplined in dieting and exercise too. Fadting is another best method but do not fast for more than 12 hours.
    For more info, please email me anytime.

• March 15, 2012 at 11:01 am