Communication has changed. Gone are the days of smoke signals and morse code. Today it’s all about text. Lately it’s been very challenging talking to my kids via SMS language (textspeak or texting language).
Here’s an example of the challenge talking in text with the Belly, my youngest girl.
- Belly: ?4U
- Dad: What does that mean “?4U”
- Belly I have to ask u a question = ?4U
- Dad: Why did not just say that… what is it.
- Belly: UR 2M2H Dad LOL
- Dad: What does that mean?
- Belly: 143
- Dad: I don’t understand – just call me!!!! :@