Burn-Out Challenges: Cope with Burnout
Are you experiencing burnout? Here are some recommended strategies that may help you cope with burnout:
- RESEARCH IT: Knowledge is power – To start, research what burnout is and what burnout is not. Since the basic symptom of burnout could also be something more serious. You may want to consult a professional based on your research.
- Explore online support networks.
Here are five ways to get started if coping with burnout: 5 Ways to Cope with Burnout by Margarita Tartakovsky, M.S., Psych Central’s Associate Editor:
- Take your signals seriously.
- Say no to new things.
- Do mini-retreats at home.
- Take control of your priorities.
- Focus on your strengths — and delegate your weaknesses.
Tartakovsky, M. (2016). 5 Ways to Cope with Burnout. Psych Central. Retrieved on June 30, 2017, from https://psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2016/02/24/5-ways-to-cope-with-burnout/