Top 5 Reasons I Choose Grumpiness, over being forced to fake a smile any day. Yes, is it okay to be Grumpy. In the Mental Health Humor Cartoon, we give Grumpiness the spotlight.
Top 5 Reasons grumpy People Are Awesome!
- 5. Being Grumpy helps me avoid people I don’t want to talk. It has worked so well, now they avoid me for days or weeks at a time. It’s wonderfully grumpy tool.
- 4. Having a grouchy attitude gets me in and out of store lines quicker. The service is always faster, and if you’re the grouchiest the better. But I have found there is competition, it seems others have caught on to this secret grumpy technique. So it is many not work all the time.
- 3. Look for your grumpiest trigger and get your grouch on, make a spectacle of yourself and of whatever situation you’re in. It’s your show baby, your time to shine!
- 2. Because when you ask anyone to name the “The Seven Dwarfs” No one Ever Forgets “Grumpy!!!”
- 1. Grumpy people are harder workers at their job. In a 2014 study at Researchers at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Researchers said that this might be because these people engage in fewer activities.
Why Haters (Grumpy People) May Be Better at Their Jobs
The study found that haters (Grumpy People) and likers did not differ in how much time they spent doing activities throughout the week. Instead, the difference was in the number of activities each did.
As a result, haters (Grumpy People) spent more time on any given activity than likers. Some may characterize haters (Grumpy People) as less active because they do fewer things, while others may characterized them as more focused because they spend more time on the small number of things they do, according to the researchers.
Wood, J. (2015). Why Haters May Be Better at Their Jobs. Psych Central. Retrieved on December 6, 2016, from http://psychcentral.com/news/2014/06/22/why-haters-may-be-better-at-their-jobs/71522.html
by Chato Stewart