Need treatment? Find help or get online counseling right now!

Archives for February, 2015

- Mental Health Humor By Chato Stewart

Money out of Misery

 Snowman: Ha-Ha, I’m rich! I got donations from every snow bank in town!

Caption: Money out of are just cold hearted.  This one is for my sister(s) up in Boston and for all my family digging out of the snow this winter. Sorry about your mean neighbor(s) that won't let you put any snow in/close proximity to their yard, but keeps using their snow blower to put tons of snow back on you. :(

You know there is...
Continue Reading
Comment

* Mental Health Humor

Is My Relationship Established on Love, Lust or Chocolate? Quiz

Strawberry: "!"
Chocolate Dipped Strawberry: I thought she was "THE ONE" then I found her warming up the chocolate fondue fountian.
Caption: Is Your Relationship Based on Love or Lust? 
My Relationship: Love, Lust or Chocolate?
Riddle: What gift costs nothing to buy, becomes priceless when given?  If you're thinking chocolate you're almost right: since 98% of the world LOVES chocolate!  The other 2% have not tasted it, yet.
Continue Reading
Comment

* Mental Health Humor

Are You In a Sustainable Marriage?

Message: Strange, but Larry always got an adrenaline rush & felt alive when arguing with his wife Lois.
Caption: Are you In a Sustainable Marriage
The unique wedding proposal that changed my life!
February 10, 2015 is 24 years since I asked Joan Winifred to marry me....
Continue Reading
Comment

* Mental Health Humor

Fear and HIV-AIDS: Did A False Cure Put Giraffes at Extinction Levels?

Sign:“It’s a silent extinction.” Caption: Giraffe Conservation NEEDED NO WAY, Why? look they're thriving! 

Giraffes Part 1|Giraffes Part 2|Giraffes Part 3

Is Killing Giraffes Till They Are Extinct To Cure Aids REALLY WHAT IS HAPPENING?


AIDS has been around for long time. First human HIV identified was in 1959 in the Congo. In the 70's, it reached the states, San Francisco, and the 80's spread world-wide. HIV-AIDS has killed more than 25 million people. 40 million people world-wide are believed to be infected with the virus.
Continue Reading

- Mental Health Humor By Chato Stewart

Find Happiness: The Joy Of Giraffes

Giraffes Part 1|Giraffes Part 2|Giraffes Part 3
UPDATE: Published 2/6
Data due to be published in early in 2015 shows Africa’s giraffes are on a slow march toward extinction due to the pressures of poaching and habitat loss. Illegal hunting and human population growth have reduced the overall African giraffe population by roughly 40% over the past 15 years. Unlike the plight of some of Africa’s other iconic wildlife, like the mountain gorilla and the rhino, the giraffe’s decline has happened...
Continue Reading
Comment

- Mental Health Humor By Chato Stewart

HIV-AIDS: The Giraffe In the Room!

Giraffes Part 1|Giraffes Part 2|Giraffes Part 3
The Giraffe In the Room!
I read the other day that "In Precisely 10 Years Wild Giraffes will be Extinct Due to HIV-AIDS." This is the most categorically idiotic and numskull idea. It's insensitive to HIV-AIDS IF you take it out of context. If you love animals like me, you could also get mad that in 10 to 15 years Wild Giraffes Will Be Extinct. The subject had shock-value to get you to read the post...I'll...
Continue Reading
Comment