Title: Spring, it’s Mother Nature’s Anti-Depressant
The Last 6 Mental health Humor Cartoons
Five Spring and Mental Health Facts
1. Without Spring agoraphobics would not have a good reason to leave the house.
2. Without Spring psychiatrists could not diagnosis Seasonal affective disorder.
3. Spring is the only time during the year we can blame our problems on that Damn Vernal Equinox!
4. Spring causes more irrational thinking then any other time of the year. It is blamed for more HOT girls dating some real sketchy and weird or Nerdy men. (Side Point: Guys now is the time to ask out that hot chic in your group!)
5. It’s the only time of the year we Depressed people can remember to take our Spring Showers.
These are not real facts… They are based on my own conclusions from years of observation. They have not been, nor should they EVER be reviewed by any professionals in fear that they just might agree with me.
Do you need help with paranoia? Make a FREE Trust List sheet PDF file: FREE – The Trust List.
Would you like a FREE copy of my 2010 Mental Health Humor e-book?
Sign up and confirm your e-mail address for my newsletter! Once you do that, you will be sent the link with the password to download your free copy of my first cartoon e-book. Once a month, I’ll send you a simple little newsletter. Keeping you updated; along with a few special features about recovery while trying to add a little humor to your day!