- Why can’t I just stay on a diet?
- Why didn’t I stop the online shopping?
- Why don’t I just clean the house?
You may have wondered,
How satisfied are you with your appearance?
Across the ages, norms of beauty have been set by cultures and passed down in the context of family, close community and friends....
We have learned that in the aftermath of traumatic events, the unconscious has an uncanny sense of timing and the body remembers.
- “I was anxious all day – I didn’t realize until night that it was the 4thAnniversary of my son’s death in Iraq.”
- “I can’t hear about a school shooting anymore without breaking down.”
Do you steam in silence, act out in passive aggressive ways or become depressed because you fear that anger you are feeling will destroy relationship?
“I don’t want to rock the boat.”
Does Anger Destroy A Relationship?...