9 thoughts on “No Matter What the Problem, There Are Only Four Things You Can Do

• January 20, 2012 at 10:43 am

OH! Oh, please do be aware of the rules of grammar… especially in the title of articles. This article says that there IS only four things… YIKES! How many IS there?

Hehehe… proofreading out loud might help. That’s what I do – I’m stunned at the errors I make!

🙂

• January 20, 2012 at 12:04 pm

HI Donna,

You are so right! Thanks so much for pointing it out so I can correct it. Have a great day!

• January 21, 2012 at 4:11 pm

very very very good read. I’ve had these four key points memorized for quite some time now, thanks for sharing.

• February 7, 2012 at 11:45 am

I love the radical acceptance part. It’s so very difficult to achieve, but a goal worth going for, because it totally relaxes you. I freak about when I realize that I can’t control things. Someone cuts me off without a word – no email response, no response to my attempts to find out what happened. This kind of thing drives me insane, or completely wipes me out – it can create full-on collapse if I’m already in a bad place emotionally. But once I accept something that I can’t control – whether or not someone responds to me – then I relax, and it doesn’t matter so much. Also LOVED the advice to listen to anger rather than deny or repress it. Anger is important as a signal, and it can be the source of strength and momentum – a determination to take a new course. Thanks for this 🙂

• February 7, 2012 at 11:57 am

Hi Kim, I love radical acceptance too! Well, not at the time, but later. And it does relax people and takes away uncomfortable urgency. Thanks for letting me know this was helpful.

• August 30, 2012 at 11:18 am

There is a fith option….. walk away from the problem.

• August 30, 2012 at 2:50 pm

Perforateddata,
      Maybe so. I think I would see that as part of either radical acceptance, accepting that you cannot change something and cannot stay with it as it is. Interesting!

• November 4, 2013 at 10:41 pm

The all information is very useful, thank you,but staying miserable is again loop with starting point, it is a rid of problem I have facing, I am proud there are some positive points which always known to me….