Comments on
Tips for Inner Peace

Tips For Inner Peace“Peace. It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

11 thoughts on “Tips for Inner Peace

• September 10, 2013 at 7:49 pm

Absolutely the best definition and explanation of Peace that I have ever seen. It covers all bases and situations in a simple no nonsense way; simple, clean and time tested…Outstanding. I could have spent 800 bucks to learn this. As it was free makes it worth even more..Thanks Rachel, good job!

• September 11, 2013 at 11:25 am

Great work here on every man or women’s faulty beliefs and how they restrict peace!

• September 11, 2013 at 11:58 am

One great way to get yourself toward inner peace, is to shut. The TV. Off. Try it for 30 days, see how you feel. That’ll be $50.00 🙂

• September 14, 2013 at 7:05 am

I agree!

• September 11, 2013 at 12:32 pm

Absolutely wonderful article! Inner Peace sound so easy to most, but if you are not prepared to look honestly at yourself and your preconceived notions, you might miss out on the very thing you are looking for.

• September 12, 2013 at 6:13 pm

Hi,
    Ive been a member of Recovery Inc. for almost twenty years now.
    The group teaches a will training method to help overcome chronic nervous symptoms..When things happen in our lives that are unsettling our “overactive nervous system produces a reaction..The method teaches how to become aware of this and stop the reaction.We call it “spotting the reaction and using our “tool kit “to slow it down.
    people suffer chronic symptoms mostly from these trivial daily events.
    once one is able to overcome these events ,the benfit is “Inner peace”

• September 13, 2013 at 6:57 am

Very good article.People who try to control everything and everybody ,will never have inner peace!

• September 13, 2013 at 6:58 am

Very good article

• September 14, 2013 at 2:41 am

I have suffered from bad bouts of depression all my life. For the last few years its been so bad I felt suicidal which thankfully commense sense always prevailed. I lost my job, my father died then my sister was murdered, I dont know how I managed to cope thankfully I had help from friends and family. It was only after burying my sister and having the face the reatlity of it all that I just could not cope, couldnt think didnt know what I was doing. I thought I was going crazy. I am on antidepressants but feel anxious and afraid all the time. I had been in counselling but got fed up of hearing myself repeat the same stuff all the time. Which just made all the stuff from childhood to now more alive in my mind. So I stopped going. I am working zero hours and stuggling to cope. I used to come and read all the articles here but havent been doing so for a while. Decided to read this today. It made me remember that there is a place like this you can read and get advice thats free and helpful.

• September 19, 2013 at 6:44 pm

Mary — It sounds like perhaps you are suffering from PTSD. I believe it’s what I’m suffering from as well. I believe you & I must both change the way we look at the tragedies that have so profoundly touched our lives. I believe the answer is in ALLOWING these experiences to change you, your outlook, and the way you LOVE yourself and others, instead of feeling like you must hold on to the past. Healing only comes through “releasing” is my understanding of it, but you must also accept that you and your life will never be the same. And that that’s OK and acceptable. Even though your sister has died, the LOVE you shared has absolutely not. It’s as ALIVE as you or me, and never, ever dies. There is a way. I hope you and I both find it! Take care of you!!!

• September 23, 2013 at 12:03 pm

Good morning Mary. I’m sorry for your losses. I completely agree with Rachel’s assertion of the fact that true healing comes from releasing. First, we must accept the loss, give ourselves time to grieve, feel the pain, and move on. This grieving/releasing process is the only way to overcome grief, besides taking meds in order to numb the pain. 16 years ago, I lost older brother (suicide), my other brother was murdered 14 years ago, shorthly after my father died of a heart attack and five years ago my mother pass away the day before mother’s day from a heart attack. I’m the only one out of a family of five alive. I prayed to god to give me the strenght to deal with so many losses while remaining positive. he did answered my prayers. I learn to accept the things that I could never change and death is one of them. I learn to release the past and move on with my family. When our love ones pass away they are gone from this earth but never from our souls. Every end is a new beginning and our love ones are well and alive in our souls. god bless you and yes there is light at the end of the tunnel.