Need a Little Push? Reality Check? 10 Celebrity Quotes On Success
Look, we all know some people become celebrities by accident (no offense), and others have no business being celebrities (in the, you know, “look at you, being all full of talent and class”-sense).
However, some celebrities do have their footing in the soils of success (or, at least, a grasp on what it truly means), and maybe one or two of these quotes could strike a chord with you.
- “Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.” — Bruce Lee
- “I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.” — Bill Cosby
- “I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.” —Michael Jordan
- “Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.” — Bill Gates
- “What’s money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do.” — Bob Dylan
- “Those who have succeeded at anything and don’t mention luck are kidding themselves.” — Larry King
- “The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you’re in control of your life. If you don’t, life controls you.” — Tony Robbins
- You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it.” — Oprah Winfrey
- “Money and success don’t change people; they merely amplify what is already there.” — Will Smith
- “Success is a great deodorant.” — Elizabeth Taylor
How about you, readers? What’s your favorite quote about success? Or, better yet, if YOU were offering a quote about success, what would it be?
Sparks, A. (2014). Need a Little Push? Reality Check? 10 Celebrity Quotes On Success. Psych Central. Retrieved on March 19, 2018, from https://blogs.psychcentral.com/celebrity/2014/03/need-a-little-push-reality-check-10-celebrity-quotes-on-success/