Oprah’s Next Chapter: Lindsay Lohan Airs Tonight
Just a quick heads up, sweet readers:
Oprah’s Next Chapter: Lindsay Lohan airs tonight, and if you’re wondering what the 60-minute sit-down’s going to be like, here are just a few of the questions we see Oprah ask Lindsay in the preview:
- “Are you an addict?
- “Do you think you are addicted to chaos?”
- “When you get the first DUI, is that a wake-up call?”
- “What does it feel like to be both an adjective and a verb for ‘child star gone wrong’?”
- “What do you know about yourself now that you wish you’d known six rehabs ago?”
- “What’s going to be different this time?”
Clearly, Oprah’s not pussyfooting around. Unfortunately, we don’t get any sneak-peek answers from Lindsay.
(Sort of unrelated note: I always thought the point of Oprah’s Next Chapter was to interview folks about their next chapter; however, Oprah.com tells me the idea for the show came after Oprah “moved into the next chapter.” So…okay.)
Oprah’s Next Chapter: Lindsay Lohan airs tonight at 9 p.m. EST. Check OWN and your local network listings for details.
Sparks, A. (2013). Oprah’s Next Chapter: Lindsay Lohan Airs Tonight. Psych Central. Retrieved on March 19, 2018, from https://blogs.psychcentral.com/celebrity/2013/08/oprahs-next-chapter-lindsay-lohan-airs-tonight/