Happy Friday, readers!
If you’ve visited Celebrity Psychings any in the past few days, you’ve seen that Dr. Eric Finzi’s guest post has ran at the top of the blog since Monday.
Finzi, a board-certified dermasurgeon, proposes that in addition to its physical benefits, Botox might also provide mental benefits; specifically, Botox could act as a treatment for depression.
Change your facial expressions, change your mood?
Wild, I know.
He explains it all in his new book, The Face of Emotion: How Botox Affects Our Moods and Relationships, but gives Celebrity Psychings readers a quick summary with his guest post.
So, if you haven’t had a chance to check it out Face of Emotion: Dr. Eric Finzi On How Botox Affects Moods, Feelings, head on over there — but NOT until you’ve…
…entered for your chance to win a free copy of Finzi’s book, The Face of Emotion: How Botox Affects Our Moods and Relationships!
The rules to enter are simple:
- Leave a comment on this post stating whether you’d consider using Botox as a way to treat depression. You don’t have to write a novel, but do try to tell us why or why not. One entry per person!
- Use a valid e-mail address when you post your comment. (Your e-mail won’t be public; just type it into the box that asks for it. Without a valid e-mail address, I can’t contact you if you win.)
- Live in the continental United States.
- Post your comment by 12 p.m. EST on Friday, March 22, 2013.
- Keep an eye on your inbox! I’ll notify the winner by e-mail, and ask for your physical mailing address. The publisher will mail the book directly to you.
The winner will be picked at random using Random.org’s List Randomizer.
EDIT MARCH 22, 2013 12 P.M.: Comments are now CLOSED to entries! Thanks to everyone who entered, and good luck!