Can you believe we don’t have even a full two weeks until Christmas?!
This might be the first year since I-can’t-remember-when that I don’t have my holiday shopping nearly finished heading into mid-December.
I’m not sure what the hold up is this year, but thank goodness for online shopping!
Speaking of, if you still have some Christmas shopping to finish and not a lot of time to finish it, consider shopping with GoodShop.com.
With GoodShop.com, you can still shop with all of your favorite retail stores (think Target, Best Buy, Khols, Walmart, Old Navy, and Home Depot). The only difference is, you raise money for your favorite charity with each purchase you make!
According to GoodShop:
Every time you click over to one of our partner merchants from the GoodShop site and then make a purchase, your charity or school earns money. The more you shop, the more they make! Add up the money generated from all of your shopping and the shopping done by all of the other people who use GoodShop, and we can make a real difference for many worthy causes.
So, which charities should you choose?
The ones most meaningful to you, of course, but in the spirit of Celebrity Psychings might I suggest:
- National Alliance on Mental Illness, a favorite organization of actor Hugh Laurie.
- Alzheimer’s Association, which is supported annually by Seth Rogen’s Hilarity for Charity event.
- No Kidding? Me Too!, launched by actor Joey Pantoliano.
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance, with an Honorary Advisory Board made up of celebs like actress Patty Duke and All-Pro NFL punter Greg Montgomery.
- Autism Speaks, which has received support from Adam Sandler, Maroon 5, Jerry Seinfeld, Ricky Gervais, and Conan O’Brien.
Head over to GoodShop.com’s Charity List for a complete list of charities.